Saturday, June 3

Okay,im here to blog again.I promise that i will blog about my museum trip if i got the photos from Metta.And thanks gal for sending me the photos.Muacks~

Due to my course,we are ask to visit the SAM aka Singapore Art Museum.And require to do a simple assignment.

So each of us just walk around and explore the museum.And look at the art pieces.I like dunnoe how many donkey years never go museum liao.Actually kinda boring cause there is not much art piece.But it was fun lar.

Few days back,i got this postcard is about this art exhibition,Fiction@Love.I was wondering if i got the chance to visit the exhibition.So Meiling,Evon and me went to the exhibition that we no need to go one.

And we took some photos.Erm.Actually inside museum cannot take photos one.But the security guard very nice.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This a room full of red furry dots and some funny things on the wall.And they look kinda cute.But the title of the art piece is call,The Hidden Ghost.Kinda spooky.Anyway,thats me in the photo and i dunnoe why i go give the toopid face.




Thats me again.And i oso dunnoe why i go do this to the hidden ghost.Look so fuuny lor.lolx




Thats Evon and me.Before we took this photo we agree to make funny face.But end up i do a ugly face.WTF lor?!But i still look cute.HAHA.





HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Dunnoe why.I find this photo very funny.This is a statue call The City's Dream.Kinda unique.I oso want to be The City's Dream!LOL.





Actually this dolls in the photo is oso in the exhibition but i din get a chance to take photo with them so i take with the poster.

Fiction@Love exhibition was more interesting compare to ther others.Its about popular culture,both conventional and unconventional art forms wgich include comics,animation,video,manga,anime,murals,graphic communications.


I really love the walls of SAM.


This is one part of the wall with painting.Very cool!





Why i find this photo funny because i once remember Metta told me that we dun have Sheryl's photo.So when i got this photo the first thing i notice is Sheryl's backview.So metta we have Sheryl's pic liao! WOOHOO~lolx



I am kissing the wall cause the painting on the wall was so cute.I can't resist myself.MUACKS<3





The Doll was really cute!Anyway they had a party.'Off The Wall Party' in conjunction with International Museum Day celebrations last weekend.Too bad i miss it.


Hmm.Nothing much today.School and work same same.Thats all for today.

p.s people want me to blog better do something to my tag box!!!



Nutty go fuck@03.18am

No comments: