All i know is that my birthday is on sunday.Thats mean dunnoe still got how many hours more to go.And i dunnoe what to do for tml.
Label me with the '18 years Old Virgin' and i will screw your ass with a 4B pencil.ROAR~
LOL.
I am a material girl so shower me with lots of presents.
Okay.
I know.In yours,his,her and mine dream.LOL
Anyway,i need to thanks people who wrote me a testimonial wishing me.Although not everyone read my blog.I am still waiting got people text me on that day anot.LOL
One thing that piss me off is my that very irritating primary school mate.How i wish he is reading my blog.
HALLO PRIMARY SCHOOL MATE ! !
! ARE YOU READING MY BLOG? IF YES,THATS GREAT ! ! ! CAUSE I FIND YOU
VERY THE IRRITATING LOR.
Okay,i know im very nasty.But i will still meet him cause i need to ask him to shut up.LOL.
I am going to work soon.Sian half.
Nutty go fuck@15.22pm

No comments:
Post a Comment