Sunday, June 4

BIRTHDAY part 1

Esther meet me up after my work.She came all the way down to deliver her hand made card and some satays.Thats so sweet of her.Seriously,i really love the card you made.The monster- look- alike- bunny and the deform fish is damn hella cute.

And later samuel gave me a surpirse as he bluff me that he wun meet me.Guess what?I saw him outside my house holding a cake and a bouquet of pink roses.First time people give me a bouquet of flowers.

I am kinda shock.Somehow i dunnoe how react and i go give those fucking face.Cause im not use to people treating me good.

But hell.I just love you guys.Blow my candles and cut the cake.Then went to plaza for supper.Mac Dee.LOL

We've been through a lot together,Through good times and bad.But you always stuck by me,Sometimes you were all I had.
You've done a lot for me,And I've done some for you.All those times you felt sad,I wish I could pull you through
Not only are you helpful,A laugh, you always bring.Even though it's usually stupidity,It always bring me happiness.
We've really come far,In this friendship that we made.You mean a lot to me my friend,I hope our friendship doesn't fade.
p/s: will give you your present!
Guess what?I alomost cry cause im so touch.Thanks Gary.Hope you get well soon but dun push yourself too hard.And of coz the p/s section you wrote there,i will be waiting for the present.LOL
I also need to thanks people who text me.Really love you guys.A big kiss from me.
MUACKS<3
Hee.Sorry samuel,sometimes im just a idoit.But i love you and really appreciate what u have done for me.And i wun forget esther.I am mean and nasty to you but thats the way i communicate with you.Honey,thanks alot.We really need to catch up!(but not with my that classmate)
No photos to share.However i will always remember what you guys have done for me.
This few days was really tough for some of my dear friends.And i can't do much.Just hope that my laughter and company can cheer you guys up!

Ohh.Afterall im still a 18 years old virgin.LOL

HAPPY BIRHTDAY NUTTY TOOTHY!!! WOOHOO~



Nutty go fuck@06.41am

No comments: