Friday, June 2

'LIGHT STICK' part 2

Cause samuel was complaining that i din upload his photos in my blog as he think that he look like Wang Lee Hom in the photo.If you guys wondering how sexy handsome is he.I will show you his photo...




See,he look so handsome lor.


So this is a very cruel thing im going to do.So you guys wanna see Wang Lee Hom-look-alike play 'light stick'?



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.

.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DA TA ! ! !

The Wang Lee Hom look-alike-but-not-at all was playing 'light stick'.LOL.

I see left see right see up see down see front see back...



ERM.

I dun find the Wang Lee Hom X-factor in him leh.Honey,i try my best.


Lets compare their photo again.Another photo of Wang Lee Hom.

Even Wang Lee Hom short hair oso dun look like him.HAHA.

Honey,you still look gorgeous even though u dun look like him.And i just simply love your BUG HEAD.lolx



Okay,thats enough of my nonsense.

I had fun time at school and SAM aka Singapore Art Museum.I have some photos to share but maybe i will do it tml.Cause im still waiting Metta to send me the photos.Hope she is feeling better.





Nutty go fuck@01.04am

No comments: