Wednesday, December 21

I'm so freaking tired after work.Kaka came to find me cause he grab me my favourite doughnut and cheese stick.I love you for that.Muacks!I was kinda surprise when i see him pop-ing out from my working place.Anyway,had a really...erm...special night?This night was a memorable experience to me.Although we din really tok much but i enjoy his pressence and company.Thanks for letting me know that i'm so important to you.Hee.And do remember to take care of yourself.

I'm worried for my dear Dora too.She sound so stress up when she called me this afternoon.I hope you are doing well.Maybe take it as a challenge and see how far you can go.You got do have some confidence in yourself.If you are really sick and tired of the whole matter.Dun force yourself.Please,take good care of yourself too.Poor BIG little thing.Haa

WOOHOO!!!Dora said she going to have a X'mas shopping tml and ask me to tag along.Maybe i can choose a X'mas gift on the spot.Sadly,i dun think i have the money to grab some gifts for my friends.But i believe i'm already a GREAT X'mas gift to you guys right?!(although this 'gift was kinda BIG SIZE)HAHA.

Time for my VCD.



Nutty go fuck@03.14am

No comments: