Merry X'mas to all my dear friend!!!
Rush to Dora's hse after work.Kaka company me.Although is a small gathering,i felt that everyone are back to the secdonary school life.I was kinda surprise to saw Meow.Cause so long never saw him liao.As if yesterday i just saw him at school.We went home kinda early cause most of them are working tml and i bet everyone are very tired.
Eat,Drink,Smoke.And some card games(the smoking part only Kaka,Baby & me did that)LOLs
I only brought some gifts to some of my close friends.I hope you guys love it.No need to give me present back lar!(i still hope to get some more present,i know,i'm greedy!)LOLs.I love Da jie's gift too.Like the earing and the sexy panty she got for me.Hee.
Sian half,tml working and that lian date Dora and me out but i dunnoe meeting Kaka anot.Hmm.Let's see how.
Somehow looking forward the countdown party.Club or simple gathering?
Nutty go fuck@03.40am

No comments:
Post a Comment