Monday, December 19

I'm getting lazy to blog.Today,work as usual.I'm kinda unhappy with one of the working staff.It always happen in working life maybe is the way i handle it.Anyway,get over it already.

Well,i can't wait to grab some many stuffs.

I can't wait to grab my very first handphone.
I can't wait to get the vcd frm the asshole.
I can't wait for my off-days.
I can't wait to get my paid.
Then of course,can't wait to shop atfter getting paid.

WOOHOO!!!And Kaka was finally back from Malaysia.Ohh,he had became a typical aunt.OMG!!!Selling pineapple tart and cookies(coz around chinese new year liao)Even ask me to support him.Of course lar,as your 'BEST FRIEND'(i heaven strike your name out from my autography book hor)I will ask more aunt to support you.Muhahaha.Ok lar,maybe i try liao then the taste not bad,i will ask my mum to be the victim lor.LOLs.

Totally no life,working almost took away most of my time.Sian half,somemore tml work so freaking early.WA LAU EH!!!Still dare to shout at me?!Tell you ar,if you ever dare to shout at me again,I WILL QUIT MAN!!!CHEE BYE!!!Yah lar,i only dare to said in my blog,dun dare to said in front of her face.I hum,cannot ar?!How come i sound so Ah Lian?!Maybe i should scold,FUCK OFF YOU BITCH,it sound more ang moh.

Off to my freaking bed.



Nutty go fuck@03.07am

No comments: