Thursday, November 24


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Here a photo to share and my pretty face was block by lian hand.Too bad Dora can't see this photo.I steal this calss photo from Asshole Shimmerleen's friendster.Muahaha.WA LAU.She din even give me the class photo that i buy from her.I remind her this morning and she give me those 'surprise face'.I was like WTF?! Cut the act lar!

Anyway,i message her in friendster to send me the other classphoto thru friendster since (i believe) she block me in her msn and i do that too.HAHA.I love the classphoto we take cause i somehow look better than the past few years one.Maybe slimmer abit?!Please tell me that to make me happy~Hee


Well,my hand look extremely white.LOLs.Cau you guys spot where is me since my class size was smaller?

I try my best to re-size the photo so you guys can see it clearly.But too bad.You can tag me if you want to see me in person.Muahahaha.

Nutty gofuck@14.10pm

No comments: