Thursday, November 24

ARGH~I saw something that i not suppose to see.God know what the hell he was doing in the room.Please,if there is a next time(without doubt)...LOCK THE DOOR REAL SHUT ...before i go in and saw that sence.Actually i wan to LOL real loud but i can't.

However, i will do it here..

Muahahahahahahahahaha~

WOOHOO~I dunnoe why i am feeling great,my aunt from malaysia came to vist us.And she brought me my favourite curry puffs and those nasi lemak with banana leaf.You can't find them in singapore one.HAHA.

Anyway,i was late for skool this morning and wake up at 9 in the morning.I was rushing to skool and guess what.Someone was later than me.LOL.Well,i will share what Yeo Heng Neo write about me...

"Tan Li Ting was a student in North Vista Secondary School from 2001-2005.Generally,she maintained a good academic standard throughout the five years.In class,she was generally attentive and cooperative.In addition,she displayed a quite determination to do her best and was not afarid to seek clarification if and when the need arose.

Outside the classroom,LiTing was a member of Netball in 2001.(Obviously,she did not go in details casue i was like erm... 100 years din go for my CCA.HAHA)

LiTing is warm and friendly when one comes to know her better(how come she nv include bubbling and horny? sad!)She prefers not to be in the limelight.(this part was kinda LOL)Sensitive to the needs of others,she is at ease with her peers.She is receptive to advice and intruction.

In conclusion,Li Ting may be said to be a young lady of potential and is capable of high standard of motivation.Given guidance and encouragement,she will be able to make a significant contribution to any institution and that she is attached to in future."

Hmm.Overall,Yeo Heng Neo give me a not bad testimonial.But mine testimonial was like only half the page while my other classmates was like almost one whole page?!I am not the worst,Lian got almost less than half a page.I think i can get a job if i present this testimonial to my boss.I think i can present this testimonial to Famous Amos ,maybe they will increase my pay?! HAHA.Ater the collection of testimonial,gossip with the usual peers then went off after the briefing start.

I call up my working place to confrim if i am working today cause i am kinda blur and chatt awhile with my staff.I thought i will be working over the weekend.But who know what the fuck.I am NOT working on SATURDAY.Thats mean less money.ARGH.I need to talk to tasha about my working day.I need more working days or maybe long hours since the pay was so pathetic.

Dora miss call me this morning.So i call her bcak,she was kinda upset cause she din do well for her exam today.But what can i said?I dunnoe how to console her.And she will be working full shift without Da Jie around.Can sense that she was kinda nervous.Cause her lady boss will see her working performance to determine whether she can stay on anot.Well,all the best and i will pray hard for you.

Is only 12.52pm?!Maybe i can take a nap before i go to work?Here i come cookies~HAHA.



Nutty go fuck@12.58pm

No comments: