Damn freaking tired after work.My leg are tired from the standing,maybe too long never work.Woah.Famous amos change alot.Tasha still must teach me new things.I felt like a new comer.But i enjoy working at famous amos.Hee.
Good news and bad news.Good new is i got to work more days and longer hour cause our branch not enuff ppl,tasha thought of hire some new part-time staff but i told her that i want to work more days.She was so happy cause it save the trouble to look for another part-timer.But i am not sure she still need more staff anot.Christmas are coming follow up by Chinese new year then Valentine's Day etc.I'm working like 4 or more days per week and almost start work from 2.30 to 10.30pm.
Bad new is...sorry people,if you are coming to buy cookies from me,you wun get any discount.Only staffs working there got discount.And those gifts boxes and tins price had increase.WTF lor?!Everything price increase but pay never increase.WA LAU.
First day of work,my working staffs welcome me.As usual fooling around during work but i still very serious hor.They said i some how grow mature(my look)?!LOLs.And the way i serve customers are like so friendly.HAHA.Aiya,must act act mah.Muahahaha
I dunnoe how is Dora doing,hope she can get thru it.Hoo.I need a rest now.
Nutty go fuck@23.13pm

No comments:
Post a Comment