Monday, August 28

Sorry for the lack of updates.

Just that i have tons things to settle.Too many things happen and too little time to digest.And somehow im not in the best mood.But i know i look best when i smile. :))

Nothing much for the past few days.School & work.I try to balance it however i fail.Being a good daughter & good sister role was tough enough to kill me.Sometimes i just wanna be irresponsible and run away!Okay,was like so whatever~




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I really want to catch this movie Smell of Rain,screening is at The Arts House.Okay lar partly i find this male lead in this movie was kinda cute.lolx.But heck i always wanna catch a moive at The Arts House.Anyone interested?

Great!I sleep thru the whole day.Guess i will be watching some dvd to kill the time.The night is still young~lolx



nutty go fuck@10.03pm

No comments: