Wednesday, August 30

I am exhausted.

I believe that this few weeks will be damn busy.Tied down with porjects & exam.

Skip morning lesson and went to AMK meet up ths usual gang to have lunch.Noon lesson was damn long.Around 5 plus end.Later on stay in school till 9 plus to finish the group project.But end up we din manage to finish them.Sad!

Gosh!Sometimes things just dun turn up what i want.The project was killing off my brain cell man!I went STONE while waiting for bus.urgh*i still need to study for a exam later.& finish up my half done assignment.Great!

Anyway my mum think i have put on weight.God?!Think also not need to think,i confrim put on weight lor.lolx.Life in ite was so good~I am going to put up my picture to see the different.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is me in school(few months back).Sorry for all the red cross on my face cause my skin is not flawless.lolx

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



TADA~Think thats was taken afew days back?urgh*put on weight!So i deserve the Miss Piggy title.lolx.Maybe i should listern to baby.HAHA.& i can see 185 coming nearer to me.LOL

Okay,im nuts.Somehow after the sunburn i look kinda different.lolx.Anyway im still sexy and gorgeous.Muahahahaha*evil laugh*

Afterall,my heart still cant settle down.


nutty go fuck@11.01pm

No comments: