Tuesday, July 11

Up-dated about my weekend.

Sunday meet up samuel bibi.Actually planned to go ikea but last min i changed my mind.So we both went to marina square.Had our lunch cum dinner at Kenny Rogers.My BBQ pita taste great but too bad samuel's pita was kinda gross.LOL.Both of us can't even finish the side dishes.Blurp*

We went to KBOX to have our 'mini concert'.Gosh?!The room was BIGGER than my room.And only the 2 of us.Kinda empty and weird.HAHA.After 'concert',we went shopping at The Face Shop.I brought some fucking mask.(dun mistaken there is no semen in the mask)lolx

Later that night we both went to plaza to have Mac Dee for supper.Thats mean fat 1 kg.LOL

Anyway,i know some of you guys wanna see my sleeping photo.Right?Okay i saw some of you raising your hand.



READY AGAIN?



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.





TA DA! ! ! (i know esther you see till sian liao)and HELLO?!I need to thanks you for this photo lor.

Guys,just laugh your ass off and pretend nothing had happen.PLEASE~I need so much courage to put this photo up.

I still remember my friends was like looking at the handphone and keep laughing.As if like never laugh before lor.Okay that photo was for entertainment purpose.Dun ask me whether im having a wet dream or a nightmare.lolx


I am so damn sporty and daring.


Well,i have attach a photos to remind you guys that i still look...



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

GORGEOUS AND SEXY ! ! ! (okay im just trying to be funny)Anyway this was taken few weeks back at The Shaw House if im not wrong.I just can't take a proper photo.HAHAHAHAHA...


Nothing much to blog.

Thats all for today!



Nutty go fuck@12.31am

No comments: