Tuesday, July 11

ARGH~

I am feeling depressed.I can officially open a MUSHROOM FARM on my body.Thanks to the antibiotic.ROAR~


Today was my off day.I went to hougang mall with mum in the noon.So long nv shop with her.We went for a little shopping at Harvey Norman.Brought a twins cordless phone.Well,i told my mum that i wanna buy a mp3 and she agree to help me pay a sum of money.Muahahaha...*evil laugh*


We later went to NTUC to do our grocery shopping.Gosh?! Both of us like buy the half NTUC home.lolx.


Reach home and unpack the stuff and samuel call me.So i went to CP to meet him.He was at the Cold Storage looking at the wine and he taught me some things about wine.Got red wine,white wine and table wine lar.Then blah blah blah at the wine ssction for ahwile.He finally brought a red wine.I am invited to his house for wine tasting until he learn how to open the wine bottle.LOL.


Ohh.He also brought a wine bottle opener from his school.


So the following picture is a bunny suicide using a wine bottle opener or whatver u call it.(no worries is not those very gross one)lolx.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Just for laugh!

Tml is my off day again.BORING~





Nutty go fuck@10.19pm

No comments: