Sunday, July 23

OMG?!

My face now look like some pig head.Face and eyes damn swollen.Visit a doctor before i go work.

Doctor say i either have food allergic or severe sun burn.ARGH~

After that i went to work.And all my colleagues went dumb-fold.They ask me to go home.I took a day off AGAIN.Actually feeling kinda bad.Well,i have 2 days MC to cover.

Later on meet samuel.He gone speechless when he saw me.He scold me like shit!Okay,i know you care.lolx
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thats me.I tot only normal sun burn!



OMFG ! ! ! I look damn horribe and screw up.And i hate all the stares.God?!I admire my courage to go all the way to CP.Luckily i din go to work.My eyes is damn fucking small.lolx

See,thats the pathetic ending for not applying sunblock.Okay,im kinda dumb!lolx

I am gonna give a miss for the first day of school.SHIT~



GET WELL SOON NUTTY TOOTHY~



p.s:just pray hard i still look gorgeous after the swollen gone down!





Nutty go fuck@10.10pm

No comments: