I wake up this morning,try to open my eyes but it seen like someone had press on your eyelid as if dun let u open ur eyes.And my eyelid is feeling heavy.
No good.
I look into the mirror,to my horror my eyeys look damn fucking swollen like someone had punch into your eyes.Damn it.And my whole body was aching.
So i call my work place and took a day off.I look damn funny now.lolx.Can't do much facial expression.HAHA
Anyway back to the sentosa trip.I have some photos to share.WOOHOO~
Actually i dun wan to go into the water.But the gals go splash water to me.Half wet.Must as well go for a swim.And i never bring a extra pant lor.
Hmm.I was wondering which one is me.If im not wrong,the red circle is me.HAHA

Hmm.I am still wondering its me anot.I think is me lar.Muahahahaha.I can swim man!

ERM.
We bury him in the sand thats take alot of effort and time lor.Is not because of his size actually.LOLLLLLLLL~

Thats me and evon outside toilet after shower.I love to lick.lolx

A group photo with the gals.What am i looking?Cause there is a naked guy running out of the toilet.HAHA

A group photo taken by a helpful stranger.I am wearing a wet pant.Gross~

By then my face was already damn fucking red.Someone at the back act cute.lolx

Evon and me at the back trying to be funny.HAHA

I LOVE MR.BABA~Opps* my hand...

Trying to be sunshine but erm we fail lar.

With the gals again.And my that cheebye gorgeous face.

Ohh.Too dark.Take again...
1...
2...
3...

GOD?!I look damn horrible in this photo.Look like some sea monster.lolx

The 5 sexy babe.WOOHOO~
Overall for the sentosa trip was fun!Well,i watched the musical fountain.Hmm.Very impressive but is a BORING SHOW~I keep hearing people at the back go..."WOAH ! ! !"...
Was like so woah.-_-"
We headed back to Habour Front to have our dinner.And home sweet home~
p.s:on the way home,there is people keep looking at me and i just knew it!
Nutty go fuck@2.20pm

No comments:
Post a Comment