ENTRY TWO

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
Thats Harshbrown's pussy.How can i show you guys Jerky's dick and not Harshbrown's pussy.Okay,dun ask me why.Dunnoe how come i go snap this photo.She was having her dry bath.Hee.

Thats their hair being chopped off.
Hmm.So he ask me to take care the both of them and comb then wiht the brush while he went to wash and clean up their smelly cage.
So i put them on my lap.

I think they're still in shock.Both of them dun dare to move at all.
So i comb them gently...

I am so sweet right?I never comb very rough lor.
Then i try to be funny with the guinea pigs...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
Anyway,forget to show you guys what he brought...

A staircase that look like a washing board and a platform.So how he going to torture train them,they will learn to climb the staircase then jump over to the platform and eat their food.He very evil good lor,put the food on the platform.Cause thats the only way they will climb the staircase.

See,2 fat guinea pig squeeze on the platform eating.HAHA.
Then we to CP to buy my dinner and we drop by the pet shop.And he broguht something for them again...

A wooden carrot.Cause both of them keep chewing the washing board but its not for chewing.So he brought and hope they can chew this rather than the washing board.
Somehow we find that this wooden carrot very kinky.It look kinda like a dildo.
So i decided to give it a BJ.

I BJ-ing the carrot.And i love it!LOLs
Then he walk me home and come to my house cause i wanna pass him the cookies so he bring harshbrown along.

She look kinda shy and she dun really dare to move much.

She look kinda nervous cause first time be model.
And guess what?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Too nervous until urine on the floor.And smauel was praying hard that she will pee or shit in my house.Yeah,i know wish come true!Anyway,i go smell her urine.I know im gross.Then her urine smell like very extra strong chrysanthemum tea.Hmm.I think she too heaty.LOL!!
She was so tricky.After urine then she walk away.Try to act blur and innocent.

Okay,i forgive her.She look so freaking cute~
She also very clever...

She know how to press lift buttoms!!! HAHA.
I thinks thats all for saturday's outing.
Back to my working days.Work was kinda tired and boring.Anyway saw Lian just now.Gossip abit but too bad im doing closing soon so can't gossip much.I next week die die must go find her.So many things to up-date lor.
I brought something that i use to eat...

A diamond lolipop ring.Okay lar,i manage to squezze into my finger.I use to play swing and happily licking it(how come it sound so R(A)...haha).
Yeah,i finally show tons of photos and share with you guys.I am so hungry now.
Nutty go fuck@3.40am

No comments:
Post a Comment