Friday, April 7

Entry ONE

Yeah,i promise to blog.Hmm.Last saturday(i know very long liao) but thats the only day i went out beside working.

Well,samuel and me went to serangoon to check out the pet shop cause he wanna buy some toys to torture let his guinea pigs play and some grooming stuffs.Hee.

We went to almost every pet shop and he was busy looking at the stuffs and me trying to take the photo of some cute hamster.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Dun worry,the hamster was taking nap in a unique way.He is not dead!!

Hmm.I dun undertand hmaster.So i dunnoe what they are trying to do in the photo.Maybe sex-ing in thier way.Hmaster-sutra?! HAHA.

I remember samuel telling me about this crispy hair guinea pig at this pet shop.I think is kinda funny to use 'crispy' to describe guinea pig's hair.I am so freaking curious about this guinea pig so we went to the pet shop and check it out.



And guess what?



.



.



.



.



LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

OMG?!This guinea pig is having BAD HAIR DAY everyday.His/her hair so freaking 'crispy' and frizzy.I think we can't take photos of the pet in their shop.So i faster snap one photo of this guinea pig to share with you guys that they do have BAD HAIR DAY too.Poor thing!



Or you guys dun believe that guinea pigs have bad hair day?Let see the next picture and do some compare between the guinea pig.




See,this guinea pig hair is so much nicer and smooth which is taken at other pet shop.Somehow this guinea pig look like XXXXL mice with short tails.Kinda gross!

So after laughing at the 'crispy' hair guinea pig.We went around and finally samuel brought what he want.And i brought something for them.



I brought them a pack of biscuit that is carrot flavour(i know thats jerky favourite).It cost me $5 more expensive than our famous amos cookies lor.And it look kinda delicious and smell very nice.I almost put that in my mouth!Hee.

Atfter that we wanted to have our dinner at chomg chomg?(i tink spell like that)But it was too early so we settled down at this coffee shop to have our lunch.And he treat me eat lor.Guess what he treat me?In a coffee shop leh,what can they have?



Yeah,he treat me CHAR SIEW RICE!!!





Sorry,i forgot to take the char siew rice photo coz i too hungry liao.After finish eating then i realise lor.Hee.BOOHOO!!See the plate with yellow arrow.He din finish his rice lor.Going to hell soon liao lar.



Then i try to take his photo.And guess what? He stare at me lor.I am so scared!



I think his O.S goes like this "See what see! and i LOVE char siew rice!" Like real only lor.HAHAHAHA.


The first kanna torture groom was Jerky.



He was trying to trim his hair but he keep struggling and making some noise.After that he need to dry bath then spray something on him.





LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

The yellow circle show his dick.But his hair too black cannot see his dick.I think this also happen on Bangala.I am not evil!!HAHA.Jerky look so helpless in the photo.Poor baby~


Then later was Harshbrown's turn.He always wanted to trim Harshbrown's hair.Cause there is this patch of hair standing on her back.And he was kinda distrub by this.So let see her before photo...




BEFORE....

The pink arrow show thats the-patch-of-standing-hair on her back.I think it look kinda cool.



Then...



After triming her hair.Somehow it look neater.And guess what?She din bother to make any struggle or noise.I think she know whats going on and its better to be a good girl.HAHA.

Nutty go fuck@4.00am

No comments: