Saturday, December 3

WHAT THE TU*

Dora had become damn talktive.I was trying to do closing and guess what?!She keep asking questions and i am busy doing my stuff.Even Tasha can't stand her.Chipping non-stop.Great!From a out-going person become a talktive chicken.She become chicken little or no,maybe chicken gaint?!LOLs

I BEG YOU NOT TO COME TO OUR STALL AGAIN.PLEASE!!!

It's weekend again and sad to said i am working tomorrow again,2.30pm start work.ARGH~Only this coming sunday,i have a off day.Well,Hazel's fren said i look like the singapore idol, Daphne Khoo.I was like HUH and LOLs.So much diffierent lor.Hee*

Sometime i make foolish mistake that make me look like a fool.And i can't stand my stupid-ness.

I was totally wrong,i tot the life after O level exam will be fun but it turn out to be that everyone are busy working and no time to meet up and chill.Where is the K-box singing that we promise?Where is the JB trip that we wanna go to catch a movie or shopping?Where is the gambling session that we use to have?And the mid-night walk?

I really miss all the fun that we use to have and sometime i miss the presence of all of you when i'm working.Guys,please check me up to see whether i'm a robbot or human.I'm totally shagged already.



Nutty go fuck@01.33am

No comments: