Friday, December 2


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



"Beware of wolves.I tot i told you that i am a pig cover with sheep's fur?!"If you are wondering what is the words that the pig+sheep is trying said.Muahahaha.I dunnoe why after i edit this picture,it somehow look kinda gross.Anyway,who cares,i like spent hours doing this picture,trying to edit the words.I edit this picture beacuse of the previous conversation with kaka.Ahahhaha!!!

Well,damn tired after work but i still bother to blog.This few days working non-stop,tink i had become workoholic girl not sex-holic girl ok.Thanks to Hao ge,i got so many stuffs.He is damn funny lar.Hee*Nothing much to blog cause my life are like cookies cookies and cookies.Totally had no time for myself,family,friends and even my PS game.

WA LAU.The damn fucking Christine still heaven watch finish the vcd some more she never work lor.FUCK lar.I try to be very nice to you already,hint you so many times liao.Can you be more automatic?!WTF?!ARGH~

Thats enough for my evil-ness.Time to sleep.I realise that not enough sleeping can cause me to make mistake during work.Not a good thing.



Nutty go fuck@01.26am

No comments: