
Edit some photos.That is one of my production.Dora went for her interview,i think it goes pretty well,she is going to start work on this coming saturday.HAHA.Thats mean i will get a treat from her?
And poor Da jie kanna rob in the daylight?Some more in a shopping centre with so many people around but none of them are willing to help her?! I can't believe it but some how kinda funny.I go 'huh' when she tell me that.I ask her whether she got chase that guy anot but she said she run too slow liao.Actually i wanna laugh but it was so bad to do that.Ok,maybe i can laugh here.ahahahahaha.Please stop me for being so evil.
Many thing around me had change without my notice.Is already November and i am half way thru my O level exam,things are happening so fast or maybe i am too slow?Anyway,i'm going to stuck at home to do my revision for geography MCQ.And spend the weekend studying D&T.I am so scared.
I still have alot of photos to share but there are too many.

Remember this photos?Can't even see ths shadow clearly.But after i edit the photos...

See,after i edit this photo,the shadow can be seen.Hooray~From the left,Dora,Kaka and me.
Nutty go fuck@16.50pm

No comments:
Post a Comment