Da jie is a BIG LIAR.She bluff me and i am stupid enough to believe what she told me yesterday in the phone.Just wake up from my nap and guess what?I kanna lock outside the house again,wait for 3 hours plus.My brother,i dunnoe he is a pig or what call the house no one answer and the phone was just beside him.He is just a fucker.
Anyway,my girls went to my house yesterday,it was fun to gather once in awhile.Chatting,gossiping,nonsense-ing and the card game.Hooray~Finally,Dora got a job.Thanks-God.But she will be working over the weekend,so no one will call me up and disturb me :( After my exam,everyone will be busy working,i still hope that we got the time to spend together.Well,our first gathering will be singing kbox.ahahaha~
Today was my paper,i forgot to bring my entry proof so i went to the office to print one but they are no one in the office then i saw someone,she even wave to me ,the one that can help me...YEO HENG NEO....ahahaha.I heard that she got extra entry proof,so i quickly look went to find her and so sweet of her.She search all over her place and even call Ms Zu.I know i am bad and evil,keep laughing at her shoe,bad-mouth about her with lian,talk during her lesson,curse and swear when she start to nag at me etc..
Maybe i will just said, I'm sorry and BIG thank-you to her in my blog.HAHA.
It suddenly rain so heavily.WOOHOO~I can't even see baby's block.
Nutty go fuck@17.36pm

No comments:
Post a Comment