I can't sleep at all.Maybe i play too much just now that make me hyper but somehow i am still feeling down.
I ate 4 chocolates that i not suppose to eat.Dun forget that i still have chicken pox.I tot eating something i like will cheer me up.But i am wrong.
Everyone had left me.Dora went to sleep at 2.11am?! She everyday sure will call me and chat with me till 4 plus in the morning but i must let her go lar.If not tml cannot held the Gamble Kings and Queens competiton in my house.Hee* Tml she still got skool.
I dunnoe why.I call Kaka.I can't deny it,i miss him.Sob sob.But i put down the fone before he pick up cause i forget that he tml still got skool.How stupid am i?!He maybe is in his dreamland already.
Gosh~Even my borther is not at home.He went stay overnight at his friend's house.I hope he can wake up in the morning to go to skool.He still got test.
So what am i going to do.I hate toss and turn on the bed.Bake cookies at this hour?! My mum will think i am crazy.Start my revision.Come on,my mind is confuse now.Nothing will get into my head now.Watch TV?! WTF man.The show on the TV now is damn lousy,i rather toss and trun on the bed.
Haii.I felt like crying now.How come the time tonight is so slow.Can't you just tick faster.
Is unbearable,
Is miserable,
Is torturing.
Caramel
Our secret Coffee Extract and French Deluxe™vanilla blended with ice, creamy caramel and non-fat milk. I miss it,baby~
Think i should stop blogging now.And change back my bio-clock to normal.Gosh~how am i going to do that?!
Nutty go fcuk@2.43am

No comments:
Post a Comment