Can i just laugh out loud?!
OMG.It was totally damn funny.Dora and Hao ge came over to my house and they just went back.Dora need my help for her foilo but end up the photo can onli be collect at tml noon so Hao ge brought his tarot cards and he did cards reading for me.Hmm.Think my overall reading was not bad.What do you think dora?ahaha. However,i wun let the card reading to affect me.
They also had dinner at my house.Hao ge even brought me my favourite chocolate.Hee* So sweet of him.On the other hand,Dora brought nothing.Not even a apple pie or doughnut.I HATE YOU!!!.hahaha.Anyway,it was kinda boring staying at my house and do nothing.So i suggest to gamble since i heard that Dora ask hao ge to teach her some card game.If u dunnoe,Dora is damn toopid on playing card games.ahahaha.
At first we tot not to gamble money but somehow not exciting.So money was involve in our game.This was the fun part.The more we gamble the more we are get high.ahahaha.End up i think hao ge the winner then dora lose till take off pant.
So she said tml will be coming over to my house again with hao ge to do her foilo and gamble again as she dun believe she so unlucky and want to win back her money.I ask her to bring more money and each of them are going to bring their lucky charm along.Hao ge got to work on saturday morning so i ask him must well bring his uniform along cause we maybe challenge till the next morning.muahahahaha*
I am so sorry if my words somehow hurt you and not being able to be there when u need me.When you tell me that you almost think that friends is nothing.I dunnoe what to said.I mean we go thru so many things and at this point you tell me friends is nothing to you.I am speechless.I am not pushing you to him or ignoring you.You tell me that the only person who care for you is him,do you know this line hurt me so much.Can't you see i care for u too?I din sleep till 8 plus in the morning.Every line you tell me keep repeating in my mind.Did i done anything wrong?I dunnoe.All i want you is to be happy.I dun see any changes.We can joke and laugh around,share our problems just like what we use to do.The only changes is that you found him.The only person that can bring you happiness and love you.And i am happy for you too.
I dunnoe how to make things clear over here.But somehow i hope you got the right idea and i do care for you.
Nutty go fcuk@12.54am

No comments:
Post a Comment