Thursday, September 29

WTF

I dunnoe what the hell is going on with this blogspot.I can't get into my template page and i actually change my blogskin yet its still the same.ARGH

I have drink lots lots lots of water,not to eat this or that.But things seen to get worse.I had fever this morning and i totally can't get into sleep.My body is aching and painful.My neck is kinda swollen.I am also having sore throat too.I dunnoe why i must go thru this shit.I actually cry myself to sleep.Wake up again and realise my fever was still on so i force myself to bath and eat some thing before i eat my medicine.

I felt restless for the whole day.Not in the mood to study or even watch tv.I hate to see myself in the mirror and apply the medicine on my body.I can't even had a nice sleep,keep waking up,toss n turn before i sleep n then wake up again.2 weeks?! How am i going to go thru this 2 weeks?!The body ache i am having now is unbearable,is so painful.

I know dora want to visit me but somehow i ask her not to come cause i am kinda tired and i dun wish to let her see me in this state.How i wish i can get well soon and go back to skool.Although i dun like going to skool but rather than suffering from chicken pox.ARGH.I want to eat doughnuts and cheese cake.



Nutty go fcuk@6.49pm

No comments: