Tuesday, September 27

Am i that not worth it

Where are all of you when i need you guys badly?

When i turn around,you guys are not there for me.

Lie,Lies,Lied,Liar.

Are promise meant to be broken?

Maybe u guys din even promise me anything...

Am i not worth to be care,to be dote,to be protected?

My vision is blur...

I had long forgetten what is the meaning of being care,being dote,being protected...

Dun always expect me to take the first step to ask for help

Can't you guys take the first step...

I am sick and tired of taking the first step

Dun crap that you will follow me to hell if i am going there...

Dun bother following me there

Cause i dun need you guys anymore...

Dun bother if u dun really dun bother...

Dun care if u really dun care...

Dun console if u really dun wish to...

Dun ask if u really dun wanna ask...

I hate myself for being so stupid and navie thinking that i will have someone to be with me...

I am wrong...totally wrong...



Nutty go fcuk@11.38pm

No comments: