Sunday, August 13


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My dear hum sup guy is leaving on a jet palne.Yet i din get a chance to bid goodbye.I am so sorry!

Do you still remember how we met?

Thinking back.Its totally ridiculous.lolx

We once share joy and laughter,tears and sorrow.How can i forget you?

Somehow i know its difficult for you to adapt a new environment but i know you can do it.Sometimes loneliness kill.But heck!Kill loneliness instead.lolx

Anyway,smoke less!(london's cigarette more ex right?lolx) and do remember to take care.

I really have alot to say but right now words cant describe my feeling.

Update me whether london guys dicky big anot!*slurp* LOL ! ! !

Maybe you can send me a gucci or LV bag.Okay,i know in my dream.lolx

good bye & good luck...

I still miss you alot!muacks<3


p.s:dun ever dare to forget me!



Nutty go fuck@13.59pm

No comments: