Thursday, August 10

Going to school this morning was a wrong move.Cause im late and that bitch actually lock the door.Somemore noon lesson cancel.Waste my cab fare.WTF?!

Anyway,went movies marathon with classmates.From Toa Payoh to Marina Square to Cathay Cineleisure.

We skip Toa Payoh cause there is no show that we wanna watch.

Second stop.Marina Square.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See No Evil.I think they should name it laugh no evil.Thru out the show i keep giggling and try not to laugh too loud.BOOHOO~Scary factors not there.But if you wanna go for a diet maybe you can catch this movie.Kinda gross.Eyeballs feast anyone?lolx

Third stop.Cathay Cineleisure.

ERM.

Test of Trust.I dunnoe why i watch this movie.Din even watch the part one.I cried alittle bit.Please!Lau da stop laughing at people.lolx.This movie so-so.Maybe this movie not my cup of tea.

Urgh*End up i still din catch Helen the baby fox.sad!

Gosh.I splurge so much over this few days.Movies,kbox,shopping and on foods too.lolx

I think next few weeks gonna eat grass soon.I think our school field maybe got one big patch of grass gone missing.Cause i also inculde my classmates share.HAHA.

Finally i got some time for myself.

Nutty go fuck@23.48pm

No comments: