Saturday, July 29

School was pretty short.Some talk cock session.After that went town with my classmates and had lunch.I went home alone,took a short nap before meeting the girls.

Night out with my girlfriends.Had dinner and beer at Fisherman's Village but things din turn out smoothly.sigh*Actually plan to go club but end up sing Kbox.

Basically,i paid$18+++ to eat peanut and drink 2 glass of coke.Cause Da jie was damn high.And almost every song she also want to sing(even my turn to sing)But heck,she damn long never enjoy liao.Haha.I am a good girlfriend lor.

And another shocking news from Man Hua.I wun go into details.Just hope she can get well soon!

Da Jie think i look like some over-bake potato
Man Hua got freak out when she saw my chest
Esther tease me cause i look like cook lobster

WTF?!My sun brun is so much better.Thanks for all the concern.

Lastly i have some important news.I have made up my mind!

I am going to Thailand,Chiangmai for some volunteer work something like Youth Expedition.The whole trip last 15 days.Yesh,i have consider very very long and made this decision.Even my family and friends support me.So,here comes the Sexy Hum Sup girl next door going to Chiangmai.lolx

ERM...

Maybe you guys can get me a sun block?haha...





Nutty go fuck@3.12am

No comments: