Thursday, July 20

I am too lazy to blog.And go into details what i have did.

Yesterday,i went to CP for lunch with samuel then later meet esther.By the way the food at Delifrance was for animal not for human.

On the way to ikea...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We ask esther to take photo with the ang moh.In a very in-direct way.lolxBut dunnoe why she go give the cheebye shy face.HAHA


Samuel took this.Somehow i look like monster.I am not ugly.Just unique.Hee.Sorry is scary not scarey.lolx

We went to Queensway shopping centre and then headed to ikea.

Finally we reach ikea...

But we rush to the small cafe in ikea.Cause we damn hungry.


We had their ice cream.(this time samuel gone very crazy)



I love the ice cream.So much better than Mac Dee one and it was $1.20 each.



Both esther and samuel had the hotdog and drink.Ohh.Esther ate 2 hotdogs.LOL

After filling the food in our tummy.We went ikea and 3 of us brought a few stuffs.


Damn.



Guess what?!

We went to town.YES.We carried alot of stuffs and im wearing a short pant.Look so the aunt lor.Actually wanted to sing KBOX but the it was damn ex.So we changed our mind.



We went to Spinelli to chill out.

Once again the coffee was kinda cocky.But the environment not bad.

Esther had orange juice and Old Chang Kee.



and she eat...



and eat AGAIN...lolx I realise somehow we all LOVE to take esther photo when she was eating.Honey,you still look gorgeous.HAHAHAHAHA ! ! !



Then on the way home.We took esther's photo again.LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL~



WTF?!Samuel was making fun of my button nose.

Well,3 of us very long never go out and shop or chill like this.Really enjoy myself.If only the food and coffee was great on that day.

And thanks to samuel,my handphone and bag smell of Caramle Latte.

I am staying at home for the whole day.Tidy my room and clear my wardrobe and also change my bedsheet and mop the floor and alot of things waiting for me to do.I AM SO DAMN LAZY TO MOVE~

ARGH~



Nutty go fuck@7.19pm

No comments: