Thursday, June 15

End up i went clubbing with my gals!

Anyway,we club- hopped.From M.O.S to Devils.I still love Devils.The crowds at Devils are more happening compare to M.O.S.

Well,had a heavy and kinda yucky dinner at this Settlers cafe and is more than just coffee.OMG?!People who love playing board games should go there.The environment does not suit us at all.Casue come to games,we gals are like retarded.LOL.Somemore we like wait for almost 15 mins for our drinks,then another 15 mins for our main course and another 15 or more mins to bill.FUCK right?

Gosh.

Anyway the stupid cafe is located at Clarke Quay.So people who like waiting and play weird board games can give a try.lolx

I am so fucking shagged now.Shake my ass almost off at Devils.But really had fun!So long never meet Da jie and Man Hua.Somemore is we 4 gals plsu esther lor.They still as usual.BITCHY!!!lolxAnd thanks them for the fake gucci bag.HAHAHAHAHAHA~Hope i can get a REAL one maybe after 5 years.Cause i give them 5 years to save up!lolx

Thats all for today.Tml meeting my dear Bug Head.I just can't wait.Hee.




Nutty go fuck@02.09am

No comments: