WOOHOO ! ! !
I am back to blog.
So the past few days i spent it in school.YES.School.I can't believe it that im going to school.I know some classmates and the course i took its kinda difficult from what i know.At least something different.
Anyway,i slept over at esther's house.I gone really crazy before we sleep like pigs.Then the next day we both went for a grooming session.I cut my hair and trim my eyebrow while esther trim her hair and wax her rotten smooth legs.
Actually i wanted to go to Queensway to get a part of sport shoes.Can see from my size that i dun own a pair of sport shoes but i need it for my P.E lesson.But i change my plan and i went to Junction 8.
I shop around and brought some stuffs.Esther went to work later on.And seriously i dun like shopping alone.But i enjoy myself today.
I saw something and i am sooooooooo in love with it.
I brought it and make her to be someone friend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes,i brought Kiki a new friend.
So this is our Little Dirty Kiki.
And lets see her new kinky sexy friend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lets welcome Ms Pussy.She is cute!I seldom spent money on this kind of thingy and its not cheap!Hee.
Thanks to my cousins i am not going home alone after my shopping.
ARGH~
I tot ite no homework one?! FUCK.I need to do 7 drawings lor.
AND I HATE IT~ROAR! ! !
Nutty go fuck@22.54pm

No comments:
Post a Comment