Monday, May 8

I HAD THE BEST DOUGHNUT IN THE WORLD
! ! ! AND IN THE FIRST PLACE I SHOULD NEVER SHARE IT WITH MY BROTHER.SO NICE
CAN?


OMG?!



Anyway,i am here to blog alittle.Hmm.Samuel brought me this.Thats so sweet of him.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A polka dot container.Cause im kinda in to polka dot thing.Aiyo,in the first place you should get me the polka dot top lor.LOL.I am still thinking what to put but he ask me to put my earing?Maybe i should learn from his Ah ma,put money inside.Thats so cool~HAHA

And hope you're feeling better.



Best Buddy?lolx

Next time can rent DVDs liao.Our new hobby.HAHA.

I am kinda looking forward the KL trip.Afterall i so freaking long never go overseas for holiday.WOOHOO~Kim Gary,here i am!And lots lots lots of satay.Yummy~

p.s esther u gonna take 10+++ of roller coaster ride with me.I dun care!lolx

Okay i got class for the next morning.Time to go Lala land!





Nutty go fuck@03.37am

No comments: