Okay,im so worn out.Last whole week was so tiring.My sleeping time was totally ridiculous.
Anyway,work was normal and bored.Somemore raining so compass point like no people.
When i go work,i saw this...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yeah right,Jeremy trying to be funny.LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~Was like hallo?!I din even know im a SEX MANIAC.
I was ask to do cookies cake.And you guys know i just start nonsense.
I drew icing on my hand...

Sometime nutty can be very sweet. <3<3<3
And can be very nasty too...

Sometime nutty loving fucking too.ROAR~
She can be very gross(as usual)...

She got fuck up and start kneading the icing.And the icing change colour cause she go mix all colour together.Hee.
So she wanna make something...

A SHIT...
WOOHOOO~
Then she try again...

Hmm.This look more like SHIT! ! !
And she love it and she going to eat this SHIT...
So what happen after she eat ths SHIT?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes,she go SHIT lor...

This is taken before i go shit...
Dun worry,im not going to show you guys my SHIT photo.HAHAHAHAHA.
WOOHOO~
Nothing much to blog.Looking at my timetable,i got like 4 days off.So people wanna date me out?Call or text me.I on to it.
Nutty go fuck@2.37am

No comments:
Post a Comment