Okay,i have nothing to blog.Cause went to work.So i will say the same old thing.Work is bored and tired.I rather the shop is damn fucking busy than nothing to do.I din even drop any cookies today.I only did a cookie cake.
I went for my break...

Then i start taking photo.See,how fucking bored am i.
I had Mac Dee for my lunch+dinner.Yah lar,i know i mention that im sick of Mac Dee but who ask this fucking customer buy the Mac Donald french fries somemore go put on our counter.So tempting lor.
And guess what?

Mac Donald have this offer.Buy every Extra value meal and you will get one Chicken Fan-tastic.Woah~Then you guys will be wondering how come Mac Donald have this offer right.HAHA.Cause its a celebration .To clelebrate that they sold around million of Chicken Fan-tastic.I think something like that.So funny right.
Then i tell Tasha.And this evil tasha say..."dunnoe izzit real anot,maybe not sellable then left alot thats why give free one to people..."
Both of us laugh...
I keep eating buger and i think im gonna look like burger...

Yes,i LOVE my BURGER FACE~
Anway i took a photo...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be fair esther,i also put up my ugly photo.So dun complain that i go put your Drag Queen photo.And forget about spending S$25 to crush me back.Save the money.LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!And i try my best to be ugly leh.But somehow not as ugly as you,why hur?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....*evil laugh*
I know im nonsense.I am just too bored!
Nutty fo fuck@11.43pm

No comments:
Post a Comment