Friday, April 21

I am back to blog~WOOHOO...

Actually nothing much.Working and working.


Anyway,i just finish watching this taiwan drama series,It started with a kiss.


So nice can?

Well,i will share some scenes with you guys.Dun scream okay casue that dude in the show is damn fucking cute!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

This was the last episode of the drama.Very funny!!!



Both of them getting married.So sweet~



I LOVE HIM <3



I LOVE HIM <3

I love this picture very much.Cause kinda kinky.LOL.



I LOVE HIM <3


ARGH~

Here goes the kissing scene that i hate the most cause not kiss me mah.



The songs in the show is very nice.When im having my break i actually went to Sembawang and look for their soundtrack.And without hesitate i just brought it.

I know its kinda crazy.WOOHOO~


Hmm.Nothing really to blog or picture to show.Unless you guys wanna see my shit photo?LOL.


(p.s:babe please be patience casue my R(A) vcd heaven come stock when it come then i will infrom you and i will book a room specially for u and esther lolx)

Was like hallo?!You guys treat my house like Chinatown movie theater ar?Next time wanna come call and check whether got any new movies in theater and got seat available anot.LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~




Nutty go fuck@8.34pm

No comments: