Tuesday, April 4

Hmm.I am wondering to blog anot.HAHA.

Anyway,is about samuel's friend.He is from KL.And i chatted with him afew times on msn.A really sweet and nice guy.He is coming to Singapore on this Sunday.

I realise something.He look like someone.You know the Kone the boyband from taiwan.One of the member JR if im not wrong.

This is his photos.I think is kinda not respect him.But i think he wun come to my blog.At least this is what samuel promise me.LOL.




Image hosting by Photobucket

Let me intro this cute dude.Gary.



This is the guy.JR if im not wrong this his name.Dun tell me he is Peter lor.LOLs(sorry i cant enlarge the pic)

Look alike right?Both are so cute looking.So Gary is coming to singapore and going to stay at samuel'hse for a BANG BANG BANG!!!WOOHOO~LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

I hate working.And i want the polka dot top.I know im very irritating.I wun stop until i get the top.HAHA.I also want the stamp that have Roy one.Hee.



Nutty go fuck@2.58am

No comments: