Saturday, April 8

ARGH~

I do love raining day.But why rain on my off day?!So fuck.And i need to bring umbrella.Somemore my house only have those ah ma umbrella.


However...

I still love RAIN...



Yes,i do...



.

.

.

.

.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Image hosting by Photobucket



I LOVE RAIN~ <3



Okay,whatever!!I am still going out no matter what!!



And before i go...



I will attach a photo...



And lets pray really really hard ...



That the rain will stop when they see the photo....



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.

.

.

.

.

.



BOOHOO!!!

Yes,thats esther drag photo.I hope that this photo can chase away the rain!!!(esther dun angry u are helping us.)

Rain rain go away,see esther and ran away!!!

Okay,i know im evil,just for laugh.LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!



(p.s:WOAH!!!And its work,so guys you want her photo?I still have tons of her darg photo.Email me or call me.Its F.O.C(free of charge)Hee.





Nutty go fuck@4.55pm

No comments: