
SHAGG
See her poor face.Look so tired.I steal just right click my mouse and save it lor.Then she name this picture as shagg lor.I think she is at SLJ house.Hmm.How come she look so tired leh?
Maybe ppl last night have a very fun night?Too many position?Or SLJ ram this poor gal too hard from the back until she breakdown?No smile on the face.Why?Not happy with SLJ's perfomance last night hur?Or SLJ think that this poor gal cannot moan or meet his needs?
Ohh.Dear.
I think being a virgin is still a good thing,agree Dora?
HAHA.
Yeah,i know im evil.
I realise something.She name her picture shagg if u guys go check out my friendster's picture i oso name one of my picture shaggy.Althouhg there is a different.Somehow i think she copy me lor.Or i too sensitive?
Okay,coz im too bored and i can't get into my dreamland.And it happen that i come across people shagg picture mah so just do some guessing lor.
Like it?
Nutty go fuck@01.11am

No comments:
Post a Comment