Okay,the drawing test kinda sucks.I did badly.I guess.At least they like my last drawing.But i know i pass my colour blind test.
Then goes the interview.The 2 person interview me was so much better than my first interview.Its not like interview somehow is like chatting.I brought along my N level port foilo.Both of them were kinda impressed.Too bad i din manage to get my O level foilo.
They ask whether i have any question for them.And guess what?I am so fucking daring and ask them.
"Hmm...is there a high chance of me getting into the course?"
LOLs.One of the lady who interview me found my answer very mature.And she actually ask about my health and i told her im very healthy but abit overweight.Then both of us laugh.Then she said i look cute although im overweight?! HAHAHA.
They ask alot of questions and some how im able to manage.
I did not put too much hope.Dun forget.I fail once.
Nutty go fuck@12.01pm

No comments:
Post a Comment