Wednesday, March 29

Okay,i just came back form ite.The whole thing take me like 1 hours.Maybe buying uniform take me more time.

I still worry about my hair thing but they oso cant be bother lor.

And seriously,they are so many 'funny' or maybe just weird people in ite.

Well,i actually wanted to tell you guys more but they are just too werid for me to write down.I can't imgaine that i gonna study in this school for like 2 years?

I hope i wun turn out to be a REAL FREAK after 2 years.

I saw so many many many many many Malays and Indians!I am not trying to be racist or what.Cause i scared that i cant communicate well with them.

OMG?!I still can't believe it!Dammit.

And my uniform,i hope that they match.Now i need to alter my skirt into mini skirt.Hmm.I tot thats what all ite gals do?Make their skirt till short short.LOLs

Late evening i will be going to Kaka's house for dinner.Woah,he is cooking lor.Hope i can survive after the dinner.LOLLLLLLLL!!!!




Nutty go fuck@4.49pm

No comments: