Saturday, February 18

Ya ya ya.I know i very long never update already.Here i blog.Somemore got pictures one.Where got bored reading my blog?

I can't wait to try the Sheesha or the Shisha thing.Or whatever you guys call it.

Anyway,my phone and computer finally become BEST FRIEDNS.So i can transfer photos or songs.WOOHOO!!!

Recently,i had addicted to this small little black thing.I munch this almost every night while watching porn tv.Its a challenging things to do.I need to crack this thing by using my teeth.

Image hosting by Photobucket
(P.S:please,ignore my really fat fingers but hor my finger atcually not that fat one)

So my dear papa actually help me to crack the shell.Dun think the gross way.My papa use a hammer.Not mouth!HAHA.I love him for that.

I secretly took this photo behind him.See,he use hammer lor not mouth hor.He actually did this for my mum.So next time when i have a BF.I will ask him to do this for me.So sweet.

See,its so white and crunchy lor.And i can finish them just a few second.My brother say i look like Ah pek eating all this.My papa actually ask me to buy one more packet so he can crack somemore for me.WEEE!!!

Erm,what i did for the past few days.Alot of things happen and i dun wish to go into detail.

How was my Valentine's Day?

No one date me out.

No one buy me any rose or present.

No one send me a letter to my houes.

And i help to pack so many heart tins yet none of them are for me.

Pathetic right?

But i love it.

Hmm.I always wanted to catch a movie myself.And finally.

Erm.So i caught this movie.Kinda boring.Not much sexual scene.Or not even one.Before the show start,i had Coffee Bean myself then shop alone.And brought myself a bag as a belated Valentine's present.Okay lar,just a excuse to shop.

Next week will be a boring week for me.Cause only work 3 days.Someone fault lar.CHEEBYE!

Nutty go fuck@16.37pm


No comments: