Thursday, January 19

Yeah,i can't be bother when u dun bother me.Thats me.

Well,this week was a boring one.Working non-stop.I found out that i din actually enjoy or reward myself after O level exam.Yes,i did go shopping,chill out but it does not satisfies me.I tot of going to my grandmum hse for a short holiday.But looking at my working schedule,i dun think i have the time to travel.

I realise that i manage to survive thru this week without my friends' company.Maybe i can go for the extreme.I can go shopping by myself coz i still need to buy so many stuffs for CNY.Afterall i still need someone to carry my bag.HAHA.Or catch a movie by myself?!Or chill out by myself?!Or sing K-box by myself?!Or have dinner/lunch by myself?!

In any relationship, be it friendships, kinships or romance, it takes two to clap.both parties have to take the initiative and effort would have to be invested.That is the one key factor that cannot be amiss.


***


When most of these efforts is only undertaken by one party, no matter how happy-go-lucky or optimistic the person is, she will get sick and tired of it one day.

That day might be coming soon.

Fatigue is setting in.What she needs is action, and not talk only. talk is cheap, ya know?


***



Nutty go fuck@01.46am

No comments: