Why?
Dunnoe.
I push away my work and meet kaka up today.Plan to play PS game at my hse but end up my bro can't get back the Play station from his fren.So we went to town again.Yes.TOWN AGAIN.
And had a awful lunch + dinner then we headed to The Balcony Bar to chill and we had beer.As u guys know i had a very low tolerance in alcohol.And soon my face was as red as
The whole day,we actually din talk much.I dunnoe what happen.Not that we had run out of topic and i believe it wun happen on us.Maybe we are just too tired not that we are tired of facing each other.
How close is the present ; how distant are the memories?
How stressful is the past ; how tiring is the present?
I HATE THE FUCK WEATHER!!!
Nutty go fuck@03.26am

No comments:
Post a Comment