Obviously,i need more than 24hours.Not enough sleep,not enough time to watch TV,not enough time to catch up with my friends.Just came back form AMK,company kaka to buy some stuff and later meet up wit darran.Hmm.I think he is back to the Darran when i just know him.I still prefer the bitchy darran.HAHA.Sorry guys,i am just too tired to travel and the afternoon sun is killing me.
OMG.Actually,it was kinda obscene to spend so much on fast food while millions of people in Africa are starving.I know i am not that noble to said that but eating 4 time of fast foods in just 5 days?!From KFC to Long John Silver to Mos burger.I can even tell you that AMK's branch Mos Burger make better Teriyaki chicken burger.And i am putting on weights!!! ARGH.Please kill me and cut my flesh for the people in Africa.
WOO HOO!!! weekend is here,tml going to town.Maybe do some shopping while kaka and darran shop+ jobs hunting.Poor babies,that kaka heaven start working already start spending money.ahahaha.Anyway,i am going back to work on the 24th of november and non-stop working over the weekend.
More money rolling to me~I need to get so many things done.I HATE THE FREAKING HOT AFTERNOON.FUCK.
Nutty go

No comments:
Post a Comment