Thursday, October 20

Today sucks!

I got stomache before going to school and i am running late.So went to the toilet and tot of taking a cab.But who the hell know that it actually rain.Fuck.No sign of any bloody cab so i faster walk to school.Fuck.Manage to reach school on time.Wa lau.I am wet,some more i need to stay in the air con room for one hour plus.KNN.

The pratical test was totally screw up.I dunnoe how to do the chemistry.Just anyhow add the chemical.And the physics one was kinda easy but i dunnoe how to calculate the gradient.

I am kinda sick again.The strepsils dun seen to work .So i took my brother's cough medicine that will cause drowsiness.Great!I feet sleepy now.ARGH~After the chicken pox,my health seen to get worse.Get sick easily.I dunnoe when can all this shit stop.I dun have the mood to do anything right now.

Later still have night class to attend.Dun think i am going since i am not feeling well and aizhen is not going too.

Just want to get well soon.Pray hard*



Nutty go fcuk@4.55pm

No comments: