Today finally went out,this few days trap at home to study.Damn bored.
Went to J8 then later roll to P.S.I saw da jie but din really chat with her.She was busy with her customer.Kaka went shopping,brought 4 top for only$61 at P.O.A.There are having 50% sale.Wa lau.He damn evil lor.Luckily,nothing caught my attention.Hee*
Had our dinner at Yoshinoya,the foods sucks!But my first intention was to get the cheese cake from Secret Recipe.There are having one for one promotion for the cakes.So kaka suggest to go P.S for our cake.However,when we reach P.S we dun really feel eating the cake.Kinda full.We are actually going to club around 10 plus,but i later change my mind after some analyse at Mac.ahahaha.
So i decided to buy the cheese cakes,bread and strepils.HAHA.After that went home alone.And kaka went clubbling.
When i went home and saw one box on the floor.I tot is what.To my surpise is a OTO High Performance Slimming Belt that cost $298++(broguht form OG).Dun ask me why i noe cause the price tag never take out from the box.Wa lau.I know is him.My uncle.I die die must slim down,he even brought me slimming pills.Just now i still kidding with kaka that i will be going to slim down 20kg when he see me on the next year Valentine's day.Who ask me go anyhow talk cock.
My mum told me that this belt very good,2 months can slim down 6kg.Woah~Thats mean i got to slim down 6kg withn 2 months or even more. (-_-"')
Last night mission toatally fail.Sad.My moan skill never use last night.Dunnoe later still have mission anot.Anyway,i dunnoe want to go to dora's frens house anot.
I post some picture that dora want to see.So enjoy~
Nutty go fuck@01.25am

No comments:
Post a Comment