"Love you to Love me..."
Why dun you said...
"Fuck you to Fuck me..."
So went to CP for my lunch with kaka.I was late cause i overslept.Sorry for the waiting.Hee*So we try the new stall's food from the food court.Thank to Ah lian's recommendation.We later went to Starbuck and lazed around and chat like nobody business.What a sinful act~Up-dated some stuff and we decided to shop around.We actually spent almost 4 hours plus in CP.
I broguht myself peel-off mask from missha.And saw one of the seven dwarfs at missha counter.ahahaha.Evil me*
We even went to library and popluar bookshop to search for books about baking cookies.I went to kaka house on monday to bake cookies.So maybe this weekend we are going to do it again.Please drop the idea of making wasabi cookies.Kinda gross.HAHA.
So sweet...
Very sweet...
I love the cakes...
Thank Kaka for the cakes...next time get me the cheese one ok???
Actually dun feel going to skool,tml both lian and rita are coming to skool atfer recess.So before recess,those lesson i am going to be alone with that asshole shimmerleen.OMG.She was shimmering so BRIGHT sitting beside me that i can't open my eyes.FUCK her.Ok i shuold stop bitchy-ing about her.Maybe i can bring my social studies notes and study and prove it that i got common sense when next meet up with kaka.Wahahahaha~
Off to do my mask and revision on Social Studies.
Nutt go masking @12.06am

No comments:
Post a Comment