Thursday, October 6


OMG.I dunnoe what happen to my computer and finally i am able to blog a entry and finally i can sign in msn.

Sunday.
First of all, dun get freak out by those pictures.Dora came over to my hse to cut my mum hair.I can said she did a better job compare to the first time when she cut my mum hair.She also brought me 2 apple pies.Hee*Love you for that.

If i am not wrong,i did mission that night till the next morning.Before that,i did web cam with this horny ass and did some print screen.So far,i cam with so many guys,he is the most good looking one.If u dun find him good looking,can u imagine those guys i cam before are more worse.Gosh~Well,i try to upload some of the pic.Cause Dora keep complaint that she also wanna see guys web cam so hope the pictures can satisfies you.ahaha.

Monday.
As usual,rot at home still so lazy to start my revision and almost everyday wake up at 4 plus in the noon and sleep at 6 in the morning.Is not a good thing.That night,kaka and dora came over to my hse for the "chalet".And thankz to my drama brother.I can said that my brother love to bully dora and we love to see that too.All those slapping game was so crazy and dora kanna slap,somehow it was damn funny to see her kanna slap.Dora even had a heart to heart chatting with my brother.That was funny.Then she went home at 6 plus later kaka went home at 8 plus and see a doctor to take MC.Thankz guys for coming over to my house really enjoy the night.

BTW thankz kaka for sharing the "ai xi bread" with me.kinda guilty.Hee


Tuesday.
Once again wake up at 5 plus in the noon and rot at home.Fone chatting with dora till 4 plus in the morning.

Wednesday.
Tired of this kind of lifestyle.Rot at home again.Tot of spring cleaning my room but i am too lazy.I totally forget about my revision.ARGH~I think i really must start moving and do things that i need to do.PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!

I will give you my blessing,seeing you finally find the right person after so many trip and fall.I am happy for you.Well,if you have any problems do remember i am still here for you.And i know no matter what u wun forget me.So dun worry for me.

I am not worry that u will get lonely as someone will company u.
I am not worry that no one will give you extra care as i noe someone will be there for you.
I am not worry anymore cause you find the right person.

But of coz,i wun ignore you.Hee*

Hmm.I better plan what to do for tml.I tot of baking cookies but maybe spring cleaning my room and revision is more important.I make a mistake.I tot my MC is due to next tuesday but to my horror,is monday.Thats mean i need to get my ass back to skool on next tuesday.ARGH~tot of going out on tuesday.

BTW,i am getting better.All my pox seen to dry up and peel off.

I am rolling alive.ahahaha.



Nutty go fcuk@1.50am

No comments: