My house is now quiet and dark.Raining for the whole day.
My mum is not at home,my dad is watching the news and my brother is sleeping.So no dinner tonight.I felt so funny today.Somehow empty.Dunnoe how to describe my feeling.Anyway,is a nice day to catch a ghost moive.Hee* The sky look creepy to me.
Seriously,i have nothing to blog.Cause i am staying at home for the whole day.And nothing much happen at home.Dun complaint that my entry is short hor.I din even want to blog one.
Tomorrow will be my O level pratical exam.I am not sure which shift i belong to.Think is shift 4 and i need reach the school before 12.30pm.ARGH~Must wake up early then.And later that day,i got a night class to attend.Hmm....
I need to get things done.Shower,mask,revision.
I should not eat the rojak,it cause my face to rot.ARGH~
Nutty go fcuk@7.05pm

No comments:
Post a Comment